Ilonggo jobseekers, the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Field Office VI is once again hiring hundreds of workers for field staff positions.
DSWD-6 announces that they are in need of eight hundred eighty-three (883) Validators under Contract of Service (COS)/ Memorandum of Agreement (MOA)/ Job Order engagement for the implementation of Unconditional Cash Transfer (UCT) program for a duration of forty-five (45) days.
Under the Tax Reform Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) or Republic Act No. 10963, the UCT will provide cash grants in the amount of PHP200 per month in 2018, which will rise to PHP300 per month in 2019 and 2020, to identified poor families to offset the increase in prices of goods for those who will not directly benefit from the lowering of personal income taxes.
Validators will verify status of households under the program to ensure that they still reside in the same address and are still poor based on latest assessments.
• Complete atleast two years of college education or its equivalent
• Preferably with experience in the conduct of household assessment or similar projects/activities /related task
• Must be a resident of the province where s/he will be assigned to
• Must be able to write eligibly
• A team player
• Knowledgeable in local language or dialects of the province
• Physically fit (Health certificate from government hospital/clinic)
• Must possess good interviewing and listening skills
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their Personal Data Sheet (PDS) and Application Letter addressed to:
REBECCA P. GEAMALA
DSWD Field Office VI
M. H. del Pilar Molo, Iloilo City
Qualified Applicants are advised to send their application on or before March 16,2018 through email to:Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org