Jobseekers, here’s your chance to work as encoders in DSWD Western Visayas!
Department of Social Welfare and Development Field Office VI in Molo, Iloilo City announced that they are now hiring encoders for data-entry of their unconditional cash transfer program.
In a job order posted March 21, 2019, DSWD-6 said that they have vacancies for 158 encoders which will be assigned within Region VI – Western Visayas. Salary will be P6.00 per encoded GIS Forms.
Working closely with Encoding Supervisor, the Encoder is expected to maintain confidentiality of all documents, information, and other matters related to the Program.
These are the specific tasks that needs to be done by the encoder:
- Complete the 1-day orientation for Encoders;
- Use the Encoders’ Manual as reference and guide in their work;
- Accurately encode at least 120 properly-filled up forms on a daily basis;
- Review encoded date for completeness, consistency and accuracy;
- Inform the UCT-RPMO IT officers if there are any omission or inconsistency in the encoded data which can not be corrected using other information available in the KYC forms (Land Bank of the Philippines Cash Card Enrollment or General Intake Sheet Forms)
- Return to the UCT-RPMO IT Officers all the KYC Forms that were not properly filled up and/or with inconsistencies on a daily basis; and
- Prepare, accomplish, and submit as scheduled all pertinent documents, report and forms to the UCT-RPMO IT Officers
- Perform additional tasks directed by the Management.
If you are interested, here are the qualifications and more details on application:
- Complete at least 2 years of college education or its equivalent
- A team player
- Must have initiative to learn and contribute to the success of the program; and
- Above-average encoding speed. Note: Qualified applicants will have a speed test (35 words per minute)
Qualified applicants must apply personally and bring the following documents on or before March 28, 2019 at DSWD FO VI-UCT Office, Molo, Iloilo City:
1. Application Letter addressed to:
Ms. FREDYLIN P. SACLOTE
Department of Social Welfare and Development
Field Office VI
MH Del Pilar Molo, Iloilo City
2. Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet;
3. Photocopy of Transcript of Records and/or Diploma: Present Original Copy
Note: Interested and qualified applicants regardless of gender, disability, civil status, ethnicity, religion, etc. may apply. Request for extension of application with incomplete documents will not be entertained.